2. She's a Raptors fan, just like her daddy
3. She cries like a beauty pageant runner-up whenever you change her diapers. The nurses say that she shouldn't have tear ducts yet, but she's had them since day 1. Deeee-vaaah!
4. A lot of people say that she looks like me. I don't see it, but I'll take it as a compliment.
5. I use Biggie Smalls, Jay-Z, and Nas to rock her to sleep. "It was all a dream, I used to read Word Up magazine..."
6. She has a baby monitor, and we've only used it once. It's unnecessary, with the lungs this girl possesses. You ever wake up in the middle of the night like, "holy shit, someone is going to kill me"? Yeah, those lungs.
7. She was born at Mount Sinai hospital, where mommy and baby received top-notch care. Lots of thanks to the incredible nurses, doctors, and staff on the 7th and 10th floors, and at the Hydro One building. Everyone was so friendly and helpful!
8. She likes to time her pee and poop for the 15-30 seconds after I take her dirty diapers off.
9. Her mommy is in love with her
10. Her daddy is in love with her
The last two were cop-outs I know. I need 10 items on this list, and I'm starting to get sleepy! It's almost time for her next feeding, gotta go!