Thanks to everyone that came out for ChrisAl's 30th birthday celebration. The wife and I were very happy to host the first of many friends gatherings at our new home in Milton. We were dying to show off the new digs, and once we complete a few of the many projects we have planned, y'all need to come back and check it out again.
Thanks to my wonderful wife for organizing this party. She's the best! Thanks to SaraDooch for making it all the way from Sudbury for ChrisAl festivities. Thanks to Michelle and Mike, Joy and Jay for picking up the food. Thanks to Chin for hooking us up with some extra chairs, as well as some Rock Band 2 action. Thanks to everyone that helped clean up at the end of the night. I appreciate all of it.
I couldn't have asked for a better night:
- Friends hanging out in the family room and kitchen, just as we had planned when we saw the floorplan at the sales office 2 years ago!
- Manny Pacquiao demolishes Oscar de la Hoya! Filipinos rejoice! Larry Merchant interviewing Pacquiao was like an SNL skit.
- Got to play Linkin Park's "One Step Closer" on the drums. Rock band 2 rocks! "Shut up when I'm talking to you!!!!"
- Spending time with baby Logan and baby Cash. Babies rock.
- Delicious shawarma and chicken wings, two of my favourite foods.
- No leftovers from my baked goods. I slaved in the kitchen for them shits, son!
- pocket aces, pocket kings, and A-J in my first 10 hands player poker. Oh snap!
- Made it heads up against Jay. Lost. Hmmm, maybe I could have asked for more (but then that would be selfish).
- Got to play with Airport Express, Airtunes, and the application "Remote" on my iPhone. Apple fanboy strikes again!
Let's do this again sometime soon :)