Wow, it's been almost a month since I last blogged. That's what I get for going back to work!
I want to find out what kind of cool websites you are subscribed to via your RSS reader (which is probably Google Reader, if you're cool). There are a few that I like, and there are also a few that I would love to have:
Shit I'm reading:
- NBA.com, ESPN.com NBA, NBA.com Raptors news: Ball above all! It's free-agent signing period, and you gotta keep up with the latest rumours, ya heard?!
- Kotaku, Joysiq: My sources for video game news. these two feeds have so many posts that I can never keep up.
- Lifehacker: Thanks for the hookup Chris! This site posts lots of cool tips and tricks, mostly tech related.
- Starcraft 2: As soon as they post shit, I'm reading about it. Fuck you Shaun, you're not beating me!
- Thinkgeek: Any new products they release, including this one, I can place my order right away!
Shit I want:
- A feed for music release dates, reviews, etc.
- A feed for movie news
- Raptors fan websites
- Basketball rumour sites
- Upcoming Toronto events
You have any hookups? Let me know!