- I'm happy that Bargnani's scoring punch has earned him some 4th quarter burn, but his lack of clutch shooting irritated my eyes. Yes, he did hit one, but his missed 2 others (on consecutive possessions).
- I'm happy that the Raps are taking it to the basket, but missed dunks from Bosh and Delfino angered me.
- Why did it feel like the Clips turned the ball over a million times in the fourth, but we never scored on any of those extra possessions?
- I watched Jamario Moon's and Jason Kapono's YouTube videos, and they're both sick!
- Chris' knowledge of the Irish Spring Raptors Dance Pak scares me. What's really scary is how much Irish Spring product he has at his place.
- When you get out-rebounded 45-33 against a team that's missing their best rebounder, that's just lazy.
- Popeye's chicken is delicious!
- Scully and Mulder were seen courtside, investigating the disappearance of an alien codenamed "Cassell."
Saturday, February 09, 2008
Raptors 98, Clippers 102
If you play with fire, you get burned. The Raps lackadaisical defense in the second half led to a hole that was just too big, and they couldn't climb out. C'mon guys! If we take care of business now, we could be in the hunt for a top 4 seed in the East! If we keep losing to teams like the Clippers, we might as well call ourselves the Toronto Pasalics (on account of our inconsistency).