- How long does it take to find a wedding band and engagement ring ... in the snow? Well, ask my wife, she'll tell you from experience. Her rings slipped off her fingers and into 8-10cms of snow ... Done. It took us an hour before we found them, Holy smack! Our array of ring-searching tools included a head mounted flashlight, a pair of car brushes, a shovel, and a LOT of patience. Needle in a haystack ain't got shit on rings in a snowstorm!
- We've moved into our temporary home, a rental place on the westside. Thanks to TeamID for helping us move! My mother-in-law's couch got wrecked as we tried to manhandle it through the door.
- We are the proud owners of the Dyson Ball. Vacuuming has never been so fun. Fuck, it sucks that the toys I used to buy were Transformers and GI Joes, and now it's Vacuums and Swiffer WetJets.
- Andrea Bargnani looked really good playing loose and taking it to the basket in the Rookie/Sophmore challenge.
- Jason Kapono!
- I had to take out the thrash for the first time in my entire life. It sucks.
- After winning a 30-player tournament at Jay Abiog's place 2 years ago, I came back and finished 2nd in a 26-player tourney! I'll blog more about this another day (including why I called an all-in bet with a 4-6 suited).
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
I have been extremely busy at work, but there's so much to blog about!