And then the ship sank.
The tale of two teams starts here:
- Jamario's dunk was absolutely sick! Add in a couple of nasty blocks for good measure, and Raptor fan has a lot to cheer about.
- How about 35% shooting for the Cavs in the first half? They couldn't punch Mick Jagger in the face (even with his mouth wide open).
- LeBron missed a dunk! Two of them!
- AP was absolutely brilliant (say it with a British accent, it sounds great).
- Rasho got some burn! Wicked!
- Juan Dixon: 6 minutes, 0-3 from the field. Pathetic. I knew we were at a risk for an L as soon as he stepped on the court.
- Delfino, Humpries, Kapono -- Remeber what I said my last post? Today, they were a combined 1-9. Jeez!
- LeBron James scored 24 points in the fourth quarter. The Raptors scored 20. It was both amazing and disgusting to watch him perform. He gets to the basket with so much ease, and has so much body control around the hoop. One play in particular I remember: CB4 stepped in to take the charge, and just when I thought Bron-Bron was going to run Bosh over, he switched directions and scored. Shyte!
- The refs blew more calls than I can count. Jamario's "goaltending", Rasho's "chicken wing" (why you teach him that, Chin?), No fouls whenever Bosh took it to the basket ... frig.