- Rodney Stuckey gets the award for the weirdest NBA last name.
- Andrea Bargnani had another good game. He mixed the inside-outside game. He shot when he was supposed to (and passed when he was supposed to). Here's hoping that sacrificing Rasho's quality minutes will be worth it.
- Are we going to trade Rasho? We need another point guard!
- Anthony Parker! 1-11 one night, 7-10 the next night. Please stop!
- The Pistons are not past their prime. These guys can still ball.
- Is it just me, or are the Raptors not as deep as we originally thought? I never know what I'm going to get from Delfino, Humphries, Kapono. I know what I'm getting from Dixon (nothing). and we're only going 9 deep. We're missing TJ and Garbo ... without TJ, Calderon can't direct the second unit. Without Garbo, we're letting teams run all over us unchecked.
Saturday, January 05, 2008
Raptors 85, Piston 101
I love writing when the Raptors win. I really, really hate writing when the Raps lose. Let's get this over with.