- Raptor block party, hosted by Chris Bosh & Jamario Moon: "Get that gah-bage outta here!"
- AP blew up today, and hit a lot of clutch shots.
- Jamario Moon
- Chris Bosh almost had back-to-back 40 point nights. Remember at the beginning of the year, people saying that he didn't look too impressive? Well, take a look at him now: 55 minutes, bitches! And he still looked good in 2OT, hitting free throws and taking it strong to the bucket.
- Do you remember where Calderon was during his rookie year? He has come a long way for sure. Add to his resume: clutch performer. Uno, Dos, Tres!
- I said it once, and I'll say it again: Brandon Roy is a baller. His 3-ball to force the second overtime was crazy.
- I hope we see more of aggressive, play-making, shot-burying Carlos Delfino.
- I hope we see less of Darrick Martin.
- Humphries was the toast of the west coast road trip ... but ... What's going on, is he taking a vacation?!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Raptors 116, Blazers 109
I don't need this kind of drama in my life! I now know why Jeff Van Gundy looks like he ages right in front of our eyes. I've added 3 worry lines on my face during the fourth quarter alone ... Frig!