- Kris Humphries was an absolute monster. He had to fight Diop and Dampier for rebounds, and he came away with 12 of them! 5 of them were offensive, and I swear he had no business grabbing at least 2 or 3 of them. Went up, grabbed that board, put it back ... And 1!
- TJ Ford paid a visit, and received a standing ovation. Glad to see you're okay, TJ!
- The Mavs didn't want to come out and guard CB4's jumper. He made them pay.
- Dirk Nowitzki is not MVP-caliber this year.
- There was some loser sitting behind me, and every time he opened his mouth, something ignorant came out. "waaahh, why are they just standing around on defense?" ... "waaah, they should rebound the basketball" ... I was so friggin close to turning around and slapping him in the face.
- The Raps had excellent motion in their offense. Jason Kapono was the recipient of a nice Carlos Delfino pass, because he cut to the basket. Rasho Nesterovic also had a wide open dunk (and he didn't miss, either), thanks to people driving in the lane and drawing shotblockers out of position. Even Bargnani got into the act, cutting to the basket and getting 2 + 1. I love it!
- I thought the Raps played excellent defense for the most part. Andrea Bargnani and CB4 did a great job on Nowitzki. Bargnani also helped out a lot on the screen and roll when Jose Barea was on the floor. Delfino and Parker were active, and came away with a few steals.
- Jason Kapono's 3-rock to end the first half was gold. Great ball movement all night!
- Some lady was playing the Raptors' version of Deal or No Deal. The deal: A signed CB4 jersey. Should she take it? The crowd seemed to think so. But, she didn't. Instead, she picked one of the cases, and won a whopping $1. Pw3nd1.
- I am now the owner of a reversible toque, with a Raptors claw at the front. Wicked!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Raptors 92, Mavericks 76
Thanks John, for hooking me up with the free tix, this game rocked!