- The Celtics' defense is disgusting. Nobody gets an open shot. They switched to a matchup zone at times, which the Raps could not figure out.
- Andrea Bargnani, what's going on?
- I'm glad that Rajon Rondo has been reading my blog, and decided to smarten up. He played well today.
- I'm sure the ladies will love Carlos Delfino even more, now that he has stitches on his eye.
- The game ended early, when Sam Mitchel decided to sub in Juan Dixon. 0-4 from the field. What a piece of garbage.
- Carlos Delfino and Jamario Moon are on my ill-advised shot watchlist. I'm watching you guys!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Raptors 77, Celtics 90
Third time was not a charm.