- Jose Calderon: 16 assists, 2 turnovers.
- Carlos Delfino got cut above the eye, and instead of crying like Vince Carter was known to do, he walked off the court with a scowl on his face. Gritty!
- Jason Kapono, your shot is like a Ruth's Chris steak ... delicious! Jose Calderon whipped a pass out to JK that was too high. Instead of bringing the ball back down to set up his shot, Kapono just flicked his wrist and dropped the 3 ball.
- Chris Bosh or Jermaine O'neal? C'mon man, JO is garbage!
- Jose Calderon didn't give up on the fast break, and blocked Kareem Rush. Carlos Delfino didn't give up on a Dunleavy layup, and swatted it away. Raptor fan appreciates the effort!
- David Harrison is proof that we are descendants of Neaderthal
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Raptors 104, Pacers 93
Four game winning streak! Come from behind victory! Four games over .500! Life for Raptor fan is great.