So, my best-of lists will probably not match yours (because I'm not as lazy as you are, and you obviously have all the time in the world), and there will probably be some glaring omissions, but ... tough luck, this is my blog!
Best movies of 2007
It's kinda funny, I was going to list the top 10, but when I counted, I had only watched 9 movies in the theatre this year! So here are my top five:
- Superbad: "It was either McLovin, or Mohammed" ... Friggin hilarious!
- 300: "This ... is ... Sparta!"
- Bourne Ultimatum: "If you were in your office, we'd be having this conversation face-to-face"
- American Gangster: I don' have a witty one-liner for this one, but trust me, it's a great movie
- Knocked Up: I'm tired of the haters! Judd Apatow and Seth Rogen rock!
- Alicia Keys - As I am: My average is dropping slightly, which is to say that I am only listening to the album once a day instead of 3 times a day.
- Ne-Yo - Because of you: Never thought I would like it, but I absolutely love it
- Jay-Z - American Gangster: "Don't compare me to other rappers/compare me to trappers, I'm more Frank Lucas than Ludacris"
- Kanye West - Graduation: Your third album is nice with it, but not as nice as your big brother (aka B.I.G.'s brother, used to be Dame and Biggs' brother)
- Beyonce - BDay: Whenever someone says, "To the left", I have this uncontrollable urge to sing, "To the left, to the left"
- Dexter - Season 2: Serial killer meets stand-up comedian
- Lost - Season 3: Jack and Kate meet "the others"
- Heroes - Season 1: Sylar meets Peter. Chin meets disappointment
- Californication: Down-on-his-luck writer meets lots of hot girls ... and has sex with all of them.
- Damn near anything on TLC: Jon and Kate plus eight, Little People Big World, LA Ink, Miami Ink, American Chopper, Flip this House, oh my!
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
- Metroid Prime: Corruption
- Rainbow Six Vegas
- Guitar Hero 2
- Rock Band
- Call of Duty 4