- There was too much one-on-one in the first half. Toronto only had 17 assists, and will not win a lot of games with a stat like that.
- Juan Dixon was 2-2 ... in air balls.
- Ray Allen was an absolute disgusting monster. For each of his clean looks from 3, My thought process would go from, "I hope he misses", to "what the fuck are you thinking? This guy ain't missing!" Quite a sickening feeling indeed, especially since my entire thought process completed before the ball was in the basket.
- When they concentrate, the Raptors' defense is smothering. They forced 3 24 second shot clock violations, and CB4 finished with 5 blocks. I loved watching their close-outs, as well as their defensive rotation.
- When they don't concentrate, Ray-Ray finishes 7-11 from 3-point range. Well, that'd probably happen even if they didn't concentrate.
- KG owned the overtime period. For a few possessions, there was nothing better CB4 could have done defensively.
- TJ Ford is clutch. I would put the ball in his hands at the end of the game anytime.
- Bosh and Bargnani need to bring it offensively if the Raptors hope to repeat as Atlantic champs.
- Where did AP go?
Sunday, November 04, 2007
Raptors 95, Celtics 98
Ugh. That was rough to watch. It was not just that we lost. What was worse was that we played a horrible first half of basketball.