- The Jazz are a top-tier Western conference team. The Raps may or may not be a top tier Eastern conference team. I'm not sure, but what I'm sure of is that the disparity is staggering.
- We may have lost by one or two possessions, but the Jazz were totally in control.
- I said it before: We can't win without points from Bosh and Bargnani.
- Dittio for Bosh not getting to the free throw line. It's like he figured it out in the fourth quarter, that he could take Boozer whenever he wanted, but by then it was too late.
- You also can't win if you miss open looks, and commit unforced turnovers. Ford and Calderon looked terrible!
- TJ Ford needs to take one step inside of the three-point line.
- Deron Williams is sick. Don't call him, "D'Ron"
- The Raps are still taking ill-advised shots. Last night, they just happened to go in. But I don't condone any of them! Moon, Parker, I'm looking at you!
- Coming out of timeouts, The Jazz made the Raps look like a high school team. Schooled.
- Why aren't the Raptors cutting to the basket as often as the Jazz?
- Juan Dixon DNP makes Al happy.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Raptors 88, Jazz 92
I was too sleepy (and too addicted to Dexter) to blog last night, and I'm too busy to blog this morning (well, too busy to go as in-depth as I usually do). But, I want to write after every game, so gatdammit, here it is!