After coming out as offensive monsters against Philly and New Jersey, the Raptors the last two games have looked more like the last dog out of the gate at a greyhound race. They don't give a fuck about the rabbit. What's going on?
- The Bucks wanted the rabbit. They scored 37 points in the first quarter.
- The Raps were one and done the entire first quarter. No ball movement. Lots of dribbling between the legs, and lots of ill-advised shots early in the shot clock. I thought they would have learned from their slow start against Boston.
- What's going on with Bosh? Maybe it's not Bosh, maybe there's a problem with the offensive sets. He doesn't seem to be in his comfort spots. I really hope his knee is okay.
- Yi Jianlian is the real deal. I was thoroughly impressed with his game.
- Desmond Mason 10 for 10? What is this? No really, what is this?
- Michael Redd is not worth max money. I don't care how pretty his shot looks.
- Jamario Moon was trying so hard to impress coach Mitchell that he forgot to think. Hopefully we won't need to see him on the floor for the next few games.
- Give Kris Humphries more minutes! What a bully! In a night of lowlights, he provided the one play to cheer about: Swatting an Andrew Bogut layup back in his face! ... Then, on the other end of the floor, Hump committed an offensive foul. It was one of those nights.