The Raptors showed us last night the depth of their bench. Rasho is out with an ankle injury: No problem. Andrea Bargnani is in foul trouble (and his game, of late, smells foul): No problem. Juan Dixon sucks: No problem.
We'll just start Maceo Baston (who had not played 1 minute before last night's game), and give Garbo some minutes (which we all know he deserves). Let's go get this win.
- When the Raptors have 20 or more assists, they are 5-1. Less than 20, 0-3. They need to move the basketball in order to be effective.
- Jon is right: Jermaine O'neal is garbage. He is a product of the NBA hype machine.
- Jamaal Tinsley lighting it up from the floor? WTF?
- For Christmas, I want Jason Kapono's shot release.
- Chris Bosh needs to get to the line like he did against the Pacers ... every single night.
- Andrea Bargnani is missing his mom's home cooking, or something. Focus! (and I ain't talking about the Ford Focus ... That commercial with Coach Mitchell is terrible!).
- Troy Murphy: TeamID has named you to the all "don't look like a baller" team. You join the likes of Chris Kaman, Kyle Korver, etc.
- My highlight play of the night was ... no, it wasn't the AP 3-ball (although that was quite nice). It was a Chris Bosh offensive rebound. He didn't have inside position, but he outjumped O'neal, extended his arm, and snatched the ball out of mid-air! That's pure will.