The Raps finally put it all together, although they made a mess of things in the last 2 minutes. Hopefully we can do this against non-bottom feeder teams.
- Andre Iguodala is a baller. Imagine, we could have drafted this guy! Instead, we drafted Rafael Araujo. (slaps hand on forehead)
- AP is back! Instead of giving Kapono more minutes, they left AP on the floor, and he went 4-7 from three, including a few big ones in the 4th quarter. He finished with 22 points -- I love it!
- The Raps had 25 assists, and it seems the magic number is to 20 or more in order to win.
- Louis Williams? Who is this guy? That friggin 4 point play at the end was bullshit x 2 : He banked his 3-ball, and AP didn't foul him. Fuck that shit!
- Jason Smith is friggin pasty!
- Let's keep Bargnani coming off the bench and see if it works.
- Chris Bosh: 18 free throw attempts. Nice! Keep on taking it to the basket!
- Carlos Delfino had better be practicing free throws right now.
- Jamario Moon!