Reasons to watch Mission Impossible 3:
- Hollywood Action: C'mon Jon, why you hating on this? He takes out three people in an elevator, while being tied down, with a knife! Can your Japanime do that?
- Hot Chicks: Maggie Q is flippin hot. She kept the detonator to the explosives 3/4 of the way up her dress. Pull that skirt up higher, gatdamn! Keri Russel was also hot -- any chick who knows how to catch a handgun, point, and shoot all in one motion gets hotness props.
- Lost Piano: To set the mood for the dramatic scenes, JJ Abrams brought in whoever the guy is that plays the piano during the dramatic scenes in Lost. Funny!
- JJ Abrams: You don't leave Lost and direct something shitty. Think about it!
- Laurence Fishburne: "Don't interrupt me while I'm asking rhetoric questions."
- That fucking Irish Guy: I couldn't figure out where I've seen this guy from. I asked everyone and they shrugged their shoulders. C'mon, guys, think harder! I finally used IMDB to help me - Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Bend it Like Beckham. Fuck!
- Cheesy One-liners: We need to bring back the days of 80's Arnold Schwarzenneger action movies. Tom Cruise's friend asks him, "How many rounds do you have left?" He replies, "Enough." He turns and fires one shot to kill his target, and says, "Now I'm out." Sick, son! [snaps fingers]