- I sit by a window. After 5 years in an office where a big honking wall seperated us from natural sunlight, you appreciate this like nobody's business!
- I have a high-back, ergonomically designed chair, that I still slouch in
- The lunchroom has two TVs, and reception has a big 42" plasma
- The dividers in my cubicle are high enough to provide me with privacy for ... personal emails (not the other 'p' word)
- MSN Messenger is on during the day!
- The commute, although further than my old job, doesn't take much longer. It takes me like 25 minutes
- Call of Duty every Wednesday during lunch. I didn't know the controls for the first 20 minutes, and I got pwn3d
Thursday, February 02, 2006
You wanna know what's cool about my new office?
Let me tell you!