- Going heads-up against my brother
- Folding a 10-Queen preflop, and seeing two more queens at the flop (fuck!)
- Folding a pair of fours preflop, and seeing two more fours at the flop (double fuck!)
- Short stacked and on the big blind, I get a 2-5 offsuit (yuck). The flop comes 3-4-6 -- wicked I got a straight. Jay yells out "just go all in", which I was planning on doing anyway, but I decide to act a bit to lure in a few callers. "shoot, whatever, might as well". I put what little I had left, and everyone folds. Damn. At least I last a bit longer.
- Don misdeals, accidentally showing my King. I almost call a misdeal, but decide to play on. Check my cards -- a pair of fives. Wicked, Don just gave me another five, I've got a pair. The flop comes up, and there's another five. Trips. I slow-play, and win a lot of chips. Call it the TSN Turning Point.